2X4 CONTEST RULES
- Material---One piece pine/fir 2”x 4”x 16” (construction grade).
- Object---Fabricate some object/objects from the piece of wood.
- Object categories:
- Only glue is permitted if needed, no other type fastening devices.
- No finish on wood, wood burning is allowable.
- Items must be bona fide objects, no bags of sawdust, toothpicks, pickup sticks, etc.
- ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
Selection of winners:
- 1st place--$50.00
- 2nd place--$25.00
- 3rd place--$15.00
- Each person presenting an entry is given a ticket.
- During the show and tell portion of the contest, each
entrant gives an explanation of his entry.
- At the completion of the
explanations, tickets are drawn for the three prizes.