Meetings are held the first Saturday of each month (some holidays may interfere).
Unless otherwise notified, meetings are held in Flowing Wells High School woodshop in Tucson. Access from Flowing Wells Road. Map
Meetings start at 9 am and last until the demonstration of the day is completed,
usually between 11 am and 12 noon.
General meeting format is as follows:
- Arrival and those with Show and Tell items place them on display table.
- Sale of raffle tickets.
- Meeting Brought To Order by president.
- Visitors recognized.
- 50-50 Raffle conducted (a drawing from tickets sold and winning ticket holder gets 50 percent of raffle sales money and 50 percent goes to club treasury)
- Bring Back ticket drawing (another drawing from raffle tickets and winning ticket holder gets an item fabricated by winner from prior month and is required to �Bring Back� another different item to next meeting)
- Show and tell
- General discussions.
- Demonstration of the day.
Other activities which occur during the year are:
- 2 X 4 Contest (rules)
- Spring Fling---Special April meeting with several demonstrations; spouses and friends
invited; catered luncheon. A nominal fee is charged for the lunch.
(Note: This may become "Fall Fling" if required.)
- Christmas party --- Luncheon (for a nominal fee) at some designated location for members, spouses and friends. Optional gift exchange consisting of some wooden item made by the giver.
- Annual Wooden Toy Project for distribution the first week of December.