General meeting format is as follows:
- Arrival and those with Show and Tell items place them on display table.
- Sale of raffle tickets.
- Meeting Brought To Order by president.
- Visitors recognized.
- 50-50 Raffle conducted (a drawing from tickets sold and winning ticket
holder gets 50 percent of raffle sales money and 50 percent goes to
- Bring Back ticket drawing (another drawing from raffle tickets and winning
ticket holder gets an item fabricated by winner from prior month and is required
to ‘Bring Back’ another different item to next meeting)
- Show and tell
- General discussions.
- Demonstration of the day.
Other activities which occur during the year are:
- 2 X 4 Contest (rules)
- Fall Fling---Special October meeting with several demonstrations; spouses and friends
invited; catered luncheon. A nominal fee is charged for the lunch.
- Christmas party --- Luncheon (for a nominal fee) at some designated location for
members, spouses and friends. Optional gift exchange consisting of some wooden item
made by the giver.
- Annual Wooden Toy Project for distribution
the first week of December.